Do you have family that depend on your income? Start planning for their future today!
Term Life Insurance is life insurance that covers you for a specified and agreed length of time. In the event of death during this time, a cash lump sum will be paid out so you can have peace of mind that your family will not have to struggle to cope financially.
Extra Benefits and other services
- Guaranteed Insurability - If you start life insurance cover and before the age of 55 you get married, have a child, take out a new or extra mortgage or get an increase in salary, you can ask us to set up a new life insurance plan for; €125,000; half your current benefit; or half of your original benefit; ...whichever is lower.
- Terminal illness - If you have life insurance cover and are diagnosed as having a terminal illness, we will pay you up to your full life cover benefit straight away. A terminal illness is a condition that, in the opinion of the appropriate hospital consultant and our chief medical officer, has either no known cure or progressed to the stage where it cannot be cured and the illness is expected to lead to death within 12 months.
- Accidental Death - This is a temporary automatic benefit available while you are in the process of taking out life insurance cover.
- Children's protection - Each of your children under 25 will be covered for €7,000 life cover for as long as you are covered.
- LifeCare - Find out more about other services that may be available to you like LifeCare which gives you and your family valuable access to MedCare, NurseCare and ClaimsCare - at no extra cost.
|Term Life Insurance might suit if you:|
|? Are aged 18 to 77|
|? Want a guaranteed protection plan with payments that don’t change – unless you choose the indexation option|
|? Can afford regular payments of at least €15 a month|
|? Are using it for mortgage protection and want mortgage cover that gives you some excess cover as your mortgage reduces|
|? Want life insurance cover for 2 to 40 years|
|? Want other optional benefits including: hospital cash cover, accident cash cover, indexation and guaranteed cover again|
|? Want extra benefits including life cover partial payments, children’s cover, terminal illness cover and guaranteed insurability|
Taking out cover with us is easy!
- We have an electronic application form that our advisors can fill in with you.
- Once you apply for cover using this, your advisor should know within 24 hours if we have accepted your application at normal rates and if not, what the next step is for you.
- You can track where your application is at any time by contacting us.
- Easy payment options: you can choose to pay a set amount by direct debit every month, every three months, every six months or every year.
Help and Advice
Not sure how much life insurance cover you need? How much you will have to pay per month? Who will the insurance protect?
These life insurance and protection products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc. Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.