Skip to main content

My Policy Cover

Are my contents covered while moving house?

For Home Insurance Customers

We will cover your contents whilst in the course of removal if:

  • The removal is carried out by a professional furniture removal contractor
  • You are moving from the risk address on this policy to your new permanent residence
  • Both properties are within Ireland

For full details of cover, limits and exclusions please refer to your policy pack, which were issued to you when you purchased or renewed your policy. Our current policy booklet can be found here.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?