Skip to main content

My Policy Cover

Do I have breakdown cover?

For Car Insurance Customers

Breakdown assistance is included on our Third Party, Fire & Theft and Comprehensive policies. 

Any drivers who are named on the policy can use the breakdown assistance if it is needed when they are using the car.

You can check to see if you have this on your insurance schedule under the policy details section.

You can find full details of what the breakdown assistance covers here.

The contact number for motor breakdown assist is 01 241 8572

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?