Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

How do I get a letter of indemnity for my mortgage provider?

For Home Insurance Customers

If you gave us your mortgage provider details when you were setting up your policy, a letter of indemnity would be included in the policy pack sent to you.

Your letter of indemnity should be forwarded to your mortgage provider

Remember, if you gave us an email address your documents may have been sent to you by email.

If you need to add a mortgage provider to your policy, you can contact our Customer Care team and we would be happy to amend this for you.

Customer Care:

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?