Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

I have lost my insurance certificate and disc. Can I get a copy?

For Car Insurance Customers

If you have received your certificate and disc but have mislaid it and need a duplicate, we can issue you a replacement one at your request. You can now request a replacement copy through your My123. Simply log in and head to the Documents tab to request a new cert & disc by either email or post. 


Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?