Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

Should I carry a copy of my policy with me when travelling?

For Car Insurance Customers

If you are driving your car abroad, you will need to take the following documents with you:

  • Driving license
  • Insurance certificate and disc
  • Green Card (where applicable)

For more information on using your car abroad, click here

For Travel Insurance Customers

If you have a Travel Insurance policy with us we recommend bringing a copy of your policy pack with you every time you travel. Any information you need in relation to a medical emergency is included on these documents.

Some foreign medical practitioners may need to see a copy of your policy before they will agree to treat you.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?