Rest reassured when travelling abroad again!
When booking a trip or holiday, we want you to spend more time remembering the important things!
We understand that there is a lot more to think about now when travelling since Covid started. Here are some Covid related FAQ’s, now that’s better.
- Medical and other expenses abroad covered as a result of a positive diagnoses (through a PCR test or medical certificate from a medical practitioner) with Covid abroad.
- Cover for Cancellation within 14 days of your departure date if you are diagnosed with Covid.
- Cover for Cancellation within 28 days of your departure date if you are hospitalised with Covid.
- Cover for Cancellation if someone you have arranged to stay abroad with is diagnosed with Covid within 14 days of your departure.
- Accommodation and Additional Travel expenses abroad if you are required to extend your trip due to a Covid diagnoses.
- Cancellation if your travel companion/s are diagnosed with Covid within 14 days of your departure date.
- Cancellation if your travel companion/s are hosptialised with Covid within 28 days of your departure date.
- Repatriation is not covered for Covid abroad. However, our we provide cover for medical and other expenses incurred abroad if you catch Covid
- Cancellation due to government travel restrictions including lockdowns
- No cover for Covid-related claims where you have travelled to an area that the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) has advised against all or all but essential travel.
- Any Covid cancellation claims within 14 days of purchase.
*** Subject to full terms and conditions as per policy wording.