Skip to main content

Home Insurance - Accidental Damage on Buildings

We offer accidental damage insurance on buildings as standard on our Home Insurance policies excluding let properties. That means that if one of the kids kicks a ball through a window there’s no need to panic: We’ll be there to help sort it out.

If you would like to protect your contents for accidental damage, you can add this as an optional extra when purchasing your Home Insurance. This will provide you with further protection from household accidents, such as cigarette burns on your couch.

There are terms and conditions - you can check the policy document here. This is our current Home Insurance policy document. Please note this may have changed since you took out your policy. For the most relevant policy documents for you, please refer to the documents you received in your pack when you purchased your Home Insurance policy.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?