Skip to main content

Home Insurance - What We Cover

What We Cover can insure the actual building itself and items in and around it.

We can cover you against fire, theft, accidental damage and even the contents in your garden shed.

Buildings Cover

Buildings insurance is household insurance that covers the physical building (including tiles, flooring, kitchen etc.). It will provide the money you need to rebuild your home should you have a fire or could pay for repairs if your home was damaged by a falling tree, for example. You can add contents cover for a little extra.

Contents Cover

Contents insurance, as the name implies, covers items contained in your home and locked garden shed. home contents cover would pay to help you replace your lost or damaged belongings if you had a burglary and things were taken or you suffered a fire or flood.

Additional Cover

You can add additional cover to your buildings insurance or contents insurance policies, including:

  1. Contents outside your home - known as All Risks cover (engagement rings, camcorders etc.)
  2. Accidental damage for your contents 
  3. Home Rescue - If you have an emergency in your home, we will provide a 24hr, 365 day emergency repair service to secure your home and prevent further damage from occuring.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?