Skip to main content

Home Insurance - Alternative Accommodation

If something happens to your home, your Home Insurance policy can cover the cost of alternative accommodation or loss of rent. Hopefully you’ll never need it but it’s good to know that we’ll help if you need pay for a short stay at a local hotel if your home is flooded or a longer-term rental of a house if your home needs rebuilding following a fire. There are terms and conditions - you can check the policy document here.

This is the current policy booklet available. Please note this may have changed since you took out your policy. Please refer to the policy booklet you received with your policy documents

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?