Skip to main content

Home Insurance - Accidental Damage for Contents Cover


We offer our Home Insurance policyholders the added reassurance of optional accidental damage cover for your contents, helping you in the event of many common household accidents like cigarette burns on your couch or wine stains on your carpet.

Our Accidental Damage for Contents Cover can be added as an additional extra to your Home Insurance policy, excluding let properties, during purchase online or with one of our agents.

We include Accidental Damage on Buildings as standard on our Home Insurance policies excluding let properties. That means that if one of the kids kicks a ball through a window there’s no need to panic: We’ll be there to help sort it out.

For full cover details, limits and exclusions, please refer to the policy booklet.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?