Skip to main content

Making a Change to my Policy

Do I need to notify you of work being done on my house?

For Home Insurance Customers

Yes, you will need to let us know if the property insured is having any building work done on it. 

You will also need to let us know if anyone will be living in the property while this is being done and if the house will be furnished at this time. While your home is under construction or being renovated, cover will be reduced on your buildings. There will be no cover for contents, liability to others or all risks during this time. Please contact our Customer Care team on 01 524 6029 and we will be happy to advise you further on this.

Once all building work is complete and the property is occupied again, you will need to contact us and we will then reinstate your full cover.

Remember you may need to increase your buildings value once the building works are complete.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?