We require a valuation form only in the event of a claim.
The valuation must be:
- Completed by a reputable valuer
- On headed paper
- Dated within the last 2 years
- Show the value in euros
- Show the name & address of the owner of the item
The name and address on the valuation matches the name and address of the policyholder, if not, we may require further information.
The value of the item as noted on the document should match the value advised at the time of the quote, otherwise there could be a difference in premium.
You should keep the original in a safe place as we may request it in the event of a claim. Just send a photograph, photocopy or scanned copy to us.
This can be sent to us by;
- Email as a scanned document or photograph to email@example.com
- Post to 123.ie, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16