If you have not received your insurance certificate and disc and have been told this has been issued you can request a replacement copy by signing into your My123. Simply log in and head to your documents tab to request a new cert & disc by email or post.
- Call us on 01 524 6029
- Email us at email@example.com
If you have just purchased a new policy and haven’t received your insurance certificate and disc, we may be waiting on the following documentation;
- Proof of no claims bonus or named driving experience (whichever is applicable)
- Copy of the front and back of the licences for all drivers on the policy
In some instances, we may also require a copy of the NCT and tax certificate or disc.
These documents can be sent to us by:
- Upload the documents here
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post at 123.ie, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16
Please note that we need to receive these documents within 10 days from the policy start date or a cancellation notice may be issued
Remember your documents can take up to 3 - 5 working days to reach you by post.