Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

I have bought a new motor policy. What documents do you need?

For Car Insurance Customers

Once your policy has been set up, we will require a number of documents in order to send out your certificate & disc of insurance.

On all policies, we will require the following:

  • Proof of no claims bonus or named driving experience (whichever is applicable)
  • Copy of the front and back of the licences for all drivers on the policy

In some instances, we may also require a copy of the NCT and tax certificate or disc. We will let you know what documents are required once you have set up the policy.

This process is quick and easy, all you have to do is:

  • Upload the documents here
  • Email to
  • Post to, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16

If you don’t have these documents, you’ll need to contact your previous insurer(s).

Please note that we need to receive these documents within 10 days from the policy start date or a cancellation notice may be issued.

Remember your documents can take up to 3 - 5 working days to reach you by post.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?