Skip to main content

My Policy Documents

How do I prove my no claims bonus?

For Car Insurance Customers

You will need to send us proof of your no claims bonus or named driving experience for your insurance certificate and disc to be posted to you.  

Your previous insurer would have sent details of your no claims bonus to you with your renewal offer. If you do not have this you will need to contact your previous insurer and request another copy of it.

Your no claims bonus shows the number of years you have claims free driving on a policy in your own name. Your no claims bonus cannot be used on any other policy and must have been earned in the last two years on a private car policy in Ireland or the UK.

This can be sent to us by;

  • Upload online here 
  • Email to
  • Post to, RSA House, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16

If you have named driving experience, click here for more information on what documents are required. 

If we don’t receive these documents, we may issue a cancellation notice on your policy.

Was this article helpful?

We love your feedback, please suggest how we could improve this information?